Datos personales

Mi foto
I love animals and I wanna change the world.

jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My Favorite Subject

This year I have many subjects, like anatomy, histology, economy, epidemiology, animal behaivor, but I have two subjects that really like me. One of them is my Elective "Zootecnology of exotic species" and the other is a obligatory subject Phisiology.
But Why I love this subjects?
Is really easy to explain, Zootecnology is the first class that I have and where I really see things related to my carrear. I have two kinds of exotic animals, my turtles and my hedghog and they are my inspiration to  learn more about this animals and teach to the people how is the correct way to take care of them.

For the other hand fhisiology is the first course in where I learn about the normal conditions of the animals.
Recently I have a clinical practice in the "Clínica Bilbao" with a friend, we have to take care of many dogs and cats, they were really sick and know phisiology was really important during the experience. I always remember to Mateo, a really nice boxer and Gary, a nice cat. Also the teacher Mr. Raggi is really cool, he work with Southamerican camelids.

I wanna work with farm animals in the production area, but theses two subjects are make me think about the posibility to teach some day in this university and the posibility of work with exotic animals, because every days is more the people that have in their home a exotic pet, and if some day I have a lot of money can help to the street dogs.

2 comentarios:

  1. This year I have many subjects, like anatomy, histology, economy, epidemiology, animal behaivor, but I have two subjects that really like me. One of them is my Elective "Zootecnology of exotic species" and the other is a obligatory subject Phisiology.
    But Why I love WF this subjects?
    ^ Is really easy to explain, Zootecnology is the first class that I have and where I really see things related to my SP carrear. I have two kinds of exotic animals, my turtles and my hedghog and they are my inspiration to learn more about this animals and teach to the people how is the correct way to take care of them.

    WW For the other hand fhisiology is the first course in where I learn about the normal conditions of the animals.
    Recently I have a clinical practice in the "Clínica Bilbao" with a friend, we have to take care of many dogs and cats, they were really sick and know phisiology was really important during the experience. I always remember to Mateo, a really nice boxer and Gary, a nice cat. Also the teacher Mr. Raggi is really cool, he SVA work with Southamerican camelids.

    I wanna work with farm animals in the production area, but SP theses two subjects are make me think about the posibility to teach some day in this university and the posibility of WF work with exotic animals, because every days is more the people that have in their home a exotic pet, and if some day I have a lot of money can help to the WW street dogs.

    Javiera,
    well done! I'm sure you would do great in anything you choose
    miss

    ResponderEliminar