Datos personales

Mi foto
I love animals and I wanna change the world.

jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Hi everyone today I´m going to talk about: Why I decided to become a vet.
Since I was a little girl I always love animals and my family too. I had really weird pets like a snail or a worm, but when I was in the school I thought in others careers like odontology or obstetrics . Finally I decided to become a vet because I like the field, the animals and the science, so I think that this is My career.
About the university... well my parents and I think that the University of Chile is the best option, becouse is a institution that has a great reputation. I like my uni and enjoy to be here, is a really nice place, but the cafeteria is too small. I like "Mundo Granja" the donkeys, rabbits, sheeps, and horses is a really relaxing place.
When I think in my future I dream with work in the south of Chile or in the Patagonia with cows or horses,  obviusly I have to care with me all my pets, including my cat Penolope if I want to go to live there.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi everyone today I´m going to talk about: Why I decided to become a vet.
    Since I was a little girl I TENSE always love animals and my family too. I had really weird pets like a snail or a worm, but when I was in WWthe school I thought in others careers like odontology or obstetrics . Finally I decided to become a vet because I like the field, WW the animals and WW the science, so I think that this is My career.
    About the university... well my parents and I think that the University of Chile is the best option, SP becouse is a institution that has a great reputation. I like my uni and enjoy WF to be here, is a really nice place, but the cafeteria is too small. I like "Mundo Granja" the donkeys, rabbits, WF sheeps, and horses is a really relaxing place.
    When I think in my future I dream with work in the south of Chile or in the Patagonia with cows or horses, obviusly I have to care WF with me all my pets, including my cat Penolope if I want to go to live there.

    Javiera,
    well done! I´m sure you will get there
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Javiera, beautiful destination is where you want for your future, I also believe that the choices of work and a better life are in southern Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  3. first of all thanks for the information about today's class.
    Very nice perspective that you have , i hope that you accomplish your wish

    ResponderEliminar