Datos personales

Mi foto
I love animals and I wanna change the world.

jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

The Person that I admire

Hi everyone today I am going to talk about a person that I admire:
His name is Carlos Barrera, he has 47 years old and he is the vet  in charge of the animal rights association where I work as volunteer some times. I know him since I was 12 years old and he is one of the people that inspired to me to study veterinary medicine.
He studied  in the Universidad  Iberoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología.
He was the director of the veterinary center of La Pintana for many years, now he is the director of all centers in the metropolitan region, but the thing that I most admire of him is his vocation. He always work for the asosiation even without a salary. Also is the vet that always check my dogs and my cat.
I have seen him save many lives of animals that don´t have owner, many cats and dogs who have recovered a chance in this world.
In one time, I saw him make a surgery where he have to cut the bone of the leg of a little dog, for lucky and for his experience today that dog can run and is extremly happy.
Is a really good professional and a nice person also a great teacher and I am grateful to share with him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario